.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

DC Review: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara

I've always been a sucker for mascara, but never once have I strayed from my tried and true favorite Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black. I've tried Mac, Revlon, and even Chanel mascara but I still never got the same definition and 'wow' factor that I get from Great Lash. One day, however, while I was watching my favorite guilty pleasure The Real Housewives of BH, a provocative ad featuring Eva Longoria flaunting the most beautiful false lashes I've ever seen popped up the screen. I mean lets face it, all of those commercials with hot young starlets batting their huge lashes are usually fake. No one can ever get lashes that long and that lush just by using a bottle of black fluid...right?

Well, after gazing at Eva's gorgeous long and "millified" lashes, I decided to give L'oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara a test drive and boy was I wrong! For $8.99 a bottle, my lashes were transformed into dark, separated, long, fanned out lashes. I was stunned at the amount of 'wow' I got from this golden bottle. In fact, I was so impressed with this mascara that the steep price ($8.99 for drugstore brand? ehh) didn't even bother me. L'oreal's Voluminous MillionLashes Mascara definitely gave my smokey eye a soft, seductive gaze without the clumpy mess. The formula separated my lashes to the fullest. It even separated a few lashes that consistently like to clump together. After using this mascara, my lashes were wide, soft and millified! Not only is it wonderful, it's pretty darn lightweight too.I mean let's face it, most mascaras will never give us the false look we see on TV, but, If I could suggest one new mascara to pump up the drama this holiday season, it would definitely be L'oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara.
 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.